Thursday, September 1, 2011

Admiring: Two Yoginis

Girl Crush? What a great idea for a magazine!

I have a whole list of girl crushes. Who are they, you ask? Well, let me introduce you to some of them! Here are two ladies from the yoga world whom I admire.

Tiffany Cruikshank. I took one class from her at a retreat, and she kicked my butt. What I love about her: she embodies strength and grace. And her playlists are groovy.


Neesha Zollinger. She's a teacher on yogatoday.com, and her bright spirit always makes my day a little better. Plus, she did a lesson based on Star Wars. Sweet!

Neesha Zollinger
The moral of today's girl crush episode: seek out women that make you want to be a stronger, brighter you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...