Friday, December 28, 2012

Winter Dark, Winter Magic

The Sprue Coppice, by Henrik Krogh
via the Textile Blog

What will you find in the dark winter woods?
May this winter season be filled with magic.

I've been doing some soul diving during these dark winter moons... I've been watching old beliefs rise to the surface and then leave me a little less burdened. In the space that's cleared from diving and uncovering the depths, I'm hoping some new and useful practices will form. I think this coming New Year's Eve ritual will involve giving thanks for the realized potentialities of the past year (so many miracles and blessings to count!) and also giving thanks for the yet un-realized potentialities waiting in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...